I love to help people sort out their Facebook wows, but sometimes the advice I give does not work on some Facebook Business Pages, despite the same advice working for others. This is unfortunately a very common occurrence with Facebook. If I got a dollar for every time I said “unfortunately that’s just one of the quirks of Facebook” when explaining why this occurs, I would be very wealthy!
This type of discussion is usually followed by the question, “well then how do I contact Facebook to report an issue with my Facebook Page” or something to that effect. Most expect the answer to be “you can’t”, but that is not true. This is one of Facebook’s best kept secrets, but the good news for you is that I am not that great at keeping secrets.
Contact Facebook Page Support
Whilst there isn’t a big “Contact Facebook Page Support” button, there is still a way to get through.
- Go to Facebook’s Report An Issue With Facebook Pages
- Complete the Report An Issue With Facebook Pages form to inform Facebook about the issue you’re experiencing. Make sure you include a detailed description of the issue, including:
- What you were doing when the problem occurred;
- What you expected to happen; and
- What actually happened
- Include your Facebook Business Page (URL) (e.g. http://www.facebook.com/Impactiv8)
- You have the option to include a Screenshot of your issue and I would suggest that you do so to assist Facebook in resolving your issue.
Then sit back and wait for a response. Please note that you will not receive an immediate response, but your issue will be logged, looked into and responded to by the Facebook Team.
So if you have an issue, try out this process and let me know how you got on (or send me a big THANKS! to me) in the comments below.