- Do you think “my business should be using social media”, but you don’t know how?
- Have you been given the responsibility of social media, but are unsure what to do?
- Is your business struggling to use social media and failing to get results from your efforts?
- Do you want to bring your team (or your boss) up to speed on social media?
- Do you wish you had access to someone who could regularly keep you up-to-speed with the latest social media changes?
- Are you one of the 83% of Australian businesses that don’t have a social media strategy?
If so, then you and/or your team would benefit from social media coaching from Impactiv8.
Impactiv8 is passionate about social media and making it to work for small businesses. Yes you can set up a Facebook page or a Twitter account, but using it effectively to produce results is a whole different story.
The world of social media is an ever changing environment. Impactiv8 has a continuous education philosophy and always stays abreast of latest developments, trends and tools available for small businesses. Loren Bartley is a qualified Trainer and Assessor and is highly skilled in coaching and mentoring, providing an excellent learning environment for those new to social media or keen to refresh themselves on any aspects of the social networks and tools that are constantly evolving.
Social media coaching is businesses who want to grow their business with the aid of social media. Social media coaching can help you to:
- Define your social media strategy;
- Set and achieve goals;
- Work out the best social media network(s) to use;
- Decide where to best spend your time;
- Find out what is and isn’t working;
- Understand how and where improvements can be made;
- Increase your productivity when using social media;
- Set up measurements that relate to your business;
- Build relationships with customers;
- Convert online communities to paying customers so that you ultimately get results from your social media activity;
- Make you accountable;
- Improve your skills;
- Learn from case studies; and
- Keep abreast of the latest tips and tools; to name a few.
How Does It Work?
Impactiv8 can provide social media coaching for your business, either one-on-one or with your team. Impactiv8 can also tailor a training package to meet with the individual requirements of your business and staff once a customised social media solution has been developed for your business.
Social media coaching is purchased in a 4hr block and can be used all in one go or a minimum of 1hr at a time.
It is up to you how you would like to spend the time, although guidance will be given as to where you should focus your time to get maximum results. You could:
- Ask for “how to” hands on help or advice to assist in tackling a problem;
- Get training on a new social network;
- Receive assistance with your Facebook advertising;
- Learn how to set up Facebook apps;
- Gain advice on competitions you want to run;
- Discuss ideas for posting;
- Receive assistance in optimising your LinkedIn profile;
- Work on strategies for converting your online communities into paying customers;
- Gain feedback on your social media strategy or plan;
- Review your performance against your goals;
- Get guidance on getting others in the business involved or outsourcing; and/or
- Have someone to keep you on track with your plan and review your progress against your goals.
- The full 4hr block must be used within 3 months of purchase. Any unused portion will be lost.
- All sessions are arranged in advance at a time and place that is mutually agreeable.
- All coaching sessions that are greater then 30km from Impactiv8 offices will be held via GoToMeeting unless otherwise arranged and travel expenses are compensated.
- Each session is a minimum of 60mins and if for any reason the participant is late arriving then the session will be shorter, unless the time change is agreed prior.
- A minimum of 24hrs notice is required to reschedule/cancel a coaching session. If we do not receive this, the scheduled block will be lost.
Social media coaching can be conducted face-to-face, via GoToMeeting or over the phone. Contact Impactiv8 for more information on how you can use social media coaching in your business or: