The 8 Pillars of Impactiv8 provide the foundations for building a successful social media presence for your small business. Whether it is Social Media Management, Social Media Consultation or Social Media Training and Presentations that you are after, Impactiv8 can provide assistance with:
- Social Media Strategy – Developing a social media strategy in-line with your business objectives and off-line marketing objectives is the key to social media success. The most successful social media campaigns are not just on-line. Impactiv8 can provide advice and assistance in integrating your social media presence with your off-line marketing campaigns to further improve your social media efforts. Not only can Impactiv8 assist you in developing a social media strategy, but if you need to go one step back and develop a full business plan, then Impactiv8 has the skills and experience to assist your business in doing so.
- Social Media Appraisals – Impactiv8 can provide an impartial appraisal of the effectiveness of your (and your competitors) social media presence. This information can be used to help form the development of a social media strategy for your business.
- Social Media Platforms – It is hard to know where you should be investing time. Should you be on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Pinterest or any other platforms? Impactiv8 can help to take the guess work out of this decision.
- Business Tools – Managing various social media platforms and campaigns can be a daunting task. However, there are many tools available that can assist with the implementation and monitoring of your social media campaigns and the great news is that a lot of them are available for free or at a minimal cost for small businesses. Impactiv8 can provide advice in selecting tools that are right for your business and assist you in setting up those tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics, mailchimp, WordPress, Infusionsoft, etc) so you can implement your social media strategy more efficiently to increase the productivity of your business.
- Blogging and Content Development – Content is King in the world of social media and blogging plays an important role in the social media strategies of many small businesses. Impactiv8 can provide content development and blogging advice and assistance, including how to improve SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Social Media Policy – Whilst Impactiv8 encourages small businesses to embrace social media, care must also be taken to protect the interests of your business in this environment. Impactiv8 can assist your business in developing a social media policy that provides clarity on how employees should conduct themselves in the world of social media, whilst outlining their responsibilities when using social media on behalf of your business.
- Education and Training – The world of social media is an ever changing environment. Impactiv8 has a continuous education philosophy and always stays abreast of latest developments, trends and tools available for small businesses. Loren Bartley is a qualified Trainer and Assessor and is highly skilled in coaching and mentoring, providing an excellent learning environment for those new to social media or any aspects of the platforms and tools that are constantly evolving.
- Resources – Impactiv8 can provide specific or generic resources as appropriate to support the tailored social media solution developed for your business.
Contact Impactiv8 to determine the best solution for your business.