I have seen Facebook grow and evolve over time.
Facebook today is a completely different beast to what it was back in 2007 when I first started using it for business.
Social Media for Small Business PodcastIt is considerably harder to build an audience and gain good exposure for your businesses on Facebook nowadays. Don’t get me wrong, you can still achieve results organically – it’s just not as easy as it used to be.
You shouldn’t be disheartened though. You can still achieve success on Facebook. You just need to know how.
I was interviewed recently on this exact topic by Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson for the Social Media For Small Business Podcast.
In this interview I offered my insights on how to get the most out of Facebook as an integral part of your social media strategy.
Facebook insights into the new state of play for small business
Listen to this Social Media for Small Business interview to learn:
- How to gain excellent exposure for your small business in your customer’s newsfeeds
- Why you need to create thumb-stopping, highly engaging Facebook content
- How to get those like, comments or shares, and what getting them does for your Facebook page
- Why you need visually engaging content to get greater reach
- How to make the most of the auto play video function on Facebook and why you should