Sporting Association Facebook Pages – Masters Swimming NSW
Watch below a Facebook Page Video Audit for the Masters Swimming NSW Facebook Page as part of Facebook Business Success.
You too could go in the draw to have your Page reviewed if you join the FB Business Success online training program.
Click here for more information on how you can join the FB Business Success online training program.
Using Masters Swimming NSW Facebook Page as an example, in this video you will learn:
- The benefits of featuring fans and changing your cover image regularly;
- The importance of scheduling posts regularly rather than posting several posts in quick succession;
- Optimal image dimensions for the Facebook newsfeed;
- How calls to action in the description of photos can assist your business;
- Why you need to consider how people will find you via Facebook’s Graph Search when selecting your category;
- Why the “About” section of your Facebook Page shouldn’t all be about your business;
- How consistent branding can make your Facebook Page and your business look more professional;
- Examples of Shortstack Apps;
- Why you should Fan gate some Facebook Apps;
- How iFrames can work in Facebook Apps and the benefits of this type of App;
- How to switch the position of Facebook Apps to keep the most important Apps above the fold on your Facebook Page;
- Ways to include documents within a Facebook App;
- The importance of Page Guidelines to back up any moderation that you may need to do on your Facebook Page;
- Why you should use smart URL’s when sharing Apps so people can see your Apps regardless of whether or not they are viewing your content from their desktop or mobile;
- How to encourage more people to join Facebook events;
- How engaging with other Facebook Pages and Groups with similar audiences can build awareness and boost the number of Likes on your Page; and
- Why you should re-visit the Facebook Build Audience feature periodically to increase your Page Likes
Click here to see more Facebook video audits.
Did you get some good tips from this Facebook Business Page Video Audit? Would you like the chance to have your Facebook Page reviewed? If so, join the FB Business Success online training program.