A Victorian Government Business Resilience Initiative is giving Victorian small business owners $1,800 worth of digital marketing mentoring for free. This has been extended numerous times, as the need for this service is in high demand.
We have coached over 356 (and counting) Victorian small business owners over the past 24 months and are still being inundated with the amount of business owners wanting help with digital marketing.
We can help dial in your digital marketing strategy to get better results than you are currently getting…
…or help set you sailing in the right direction so you aren’t floating into uncharted waters blindly.
Absolutely exceeded expectations! My small business has benefited greatly from recently working with 3 different members of the Impactiv8 team to improve our email campaigns, Instagram & website. All 3 team members from Impactiv8 knew their stuff, tuned in to the nuances of our business and went above and beyond to help us achieve immediate actions, short-term plans and long-term goals. Practical, down to earth help with excellent outcomes. Thanks Impactiv8!
My experiences with Impactiv8 have been nothing but positive! I’ve worked with a number of their staff and each have been incredibly knowledgeable; collaboratively tailoring their expertise to the needs of my business. Their insights and work have done more for my business in the last month than I’d been able to do in the last year! I’d unequivocally recommend their services 🙂 –
The Impactiv8 team are consistently professional and knowledgeable and have helped me move forward in all areas of our business’s marketing skill set. We were then fortunate enough to receive 8 hours of Government funded mentoring, split into 2 hour blocks of specific marketing areas. That was absolutely gold. Each and every mentor were an expert in their field and I knew I was in great hands. Having been a member of a Marketing Mastermind program for quite some years, I knew straight away that I was dealing with Masters in their field. Not only that, they were all professional and nice people. If you’re thinking about using Impactiv8, don’t hesitate, they’re the best at what they do and I can’t recommend them enough.
Impactiv8’s digital marketing specialists can help you navigate the complexities of digital marketing and adapt your business to the ever-changing landscape giving you a little more certainty in an uncertain world.
We can assist with specific problems, overall strategy and coach you through implementation, monitoring and scaling, so that you can create a more profitable business… no matter what’s going on in the world!
Whether you’re pivoting, taking your business online for the first time or looking for opportunities to scale your business using digital marketing… we can help you just like we’ve helped hundreds of small businesses…
We’ve helped hundreds of small businesses just like yours…
General Digital Marketing Advice
- Mini audit and strategy suggestions to see where any ‘digital leaks’ are losing you money and where you can double down on what’s working
- Audience and competitor research so you know how to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Digital marketing tools that will make your life easier
- How to build social proof that builds trust with your prospects
- How to improve your ‘presence perception’ online to build instant authority and credibility
- How to ensure your offer is setting you up for success not destined for failure
Organic Social Media
- Audience building and engagement strategies to build an audience of engaged prospects who trust you
- How to build your audience on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and other platforms
- Content marketing brainstorming techniques so you never run out of content ideas again
- Content batching methods so you get more consistent with your social media content to give you the best chance of success
Webinars, Courses & Memberships
- How to package up and sell your knowledge online as a digital information product
- Advice on the best platforms for you to use to present and house your content
- Assistance in setting up your webinars, courses and/or membership platforms
- Launch strategies to help you get the best possible ROI
- How to create a high converting webinar follow up sequence
- Assistance with your course and membership onboarding processes to help increase the lifetime value of your customers
- The email marketing automations you should have set up to attract, retain and convert more customers, as well as increase the lifetime value of your customers
- Creating an email marketing plan for your business, including frequency, format and a content plan
- How to come up with consistent email marketing content ideas that provide value to your audience, builds relationships and converts to sales
- The best platforms to use, specific to your business requirements
Facebook & Instagram Ads
- How to improve the quality of your Facebook and Instagram Ads
- What audiences you should target and how to build custom and lookalike audiences
- Audience amplification to reach prospects who have never heard of you before, so you can grow your business consistently
- How to analyse the data, monitor performance and troubleshoot any ad campaigns you currently have running
- What not to do, so that you don’t throw your money down the drain
Website & Landing Pages Optimisation
- How to optimise your website to increase your conversion rates (that goes for your home page, landing pages, forms, checkout pages, etc)
- SEO optimisation strategies and the best themes and plugins you can use that automatically optimise your site for SEO (one change to a clients web theme increased conversions by 145%)
- Mini website audit with tips on how to improve the user experience, decrease bounce rates and make more sales
And so much more!
Here’s a short video explaining what it’s like working with us…
I had a one on one Session with Brad at Impactive8, to get help with my digital marketing for my event planning business, at the end of my last... read more
Adam has been immensely helpful in teaching me ways to improve my digital marketing, and showed a great deal of patience with this total novice. It's been great to be... read more
Jenny de Lacy is a brilliant digital marketing coach. She grasps new concepts quickly and offers a huge amount of value. I had four sessions reviewing my services and strategy... read more
WHO WE HELP
We work with small businesses who need some guidance on areas of their Digital Marketing, guiding you through the processes in order to pass on the knowledge and skills to improve your online activities solo.
We have worked with businesses from many different industries, including:
Accounting & Finance
Allied Health Services
Building & Construction
Education & Tutoring
Online Delivery Platforms
Health & Fitness
Food & Beverage
Real Estate Agencies
Travel & Tourism
Sport and Leisure
We do have a limited capacity since there are thousands of small businesses who’ve applied for this, and the program will be ending soon.
We have a first in first-served policy. So take the first step by filling out the form below to express interest in the program. Once we receive your details we’ll contact you and explain what you need to do to apply for the program an make sure that you get allocated to Impactiv8, so that you can learn from our expert team.
It’s free and you have no obligation, so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
How do I make sure I am allocated to Impactiv8?
- On the application form, choose “Engaging with the digital world” as your top priority – it’s best to choose it as your only priority (don’t feel like you have to rank all provided options, as if you do, there is a chance that we won’t be provided as an option for you, as we only provide “Digital” services, not all the other options).
- Once you are approved (this can take up to a week) you will then be sent via email a list of businesses (including Impactiv8) to choose from. If Impactiv8 is not on the list (which may be the case if you don’t select “Engaging with the digital world” as your top priority in the questionnaire), you can email VCCI and request us specifically, saying you were referred to the program by Impactiv8 and hoping to be able to work with us.
- If you choose Impactiv8 we will be notified (this usually takes a couple of days) and then we have 2 business days to accept your application.
- Once we accept your application, VCCI then sends us your contact details (this usually takes a couple of days).
- Once we receive your contact details, one of the Impactiv8 team members will contact you to book in your first 2hr session. VCCI recommends that you try to book in your first session within 5 business days, if possible. Provided you have not previously used any hours with another supplier, you will then have access to 4x2hr sessions with one of our team members.
How long does the application process take?
The whole process from applying to participating in your first session usually takes at least two weeks, but can take longer if you don’t respond to any correspondence as soon as possible after you receive it. We don’t manage the initial application process, we are only notified once you are assigned to us.
How many sessions do I receive?
You can apply for 8 hours of mentoring, which is delivered in 4 x 2 hour sessions. If you have engaged another business to deliver part of the time, and Impactiv8 for subsequent sessions, we will deliver the remainder of the time you have left.
What will happen in the sessions?
During the first session we will go through an audit of your current digital marketing activities and develop an Action Plan for you. This information will then be used to allocate the most appropriate mentor(s) based on your requirements and will be used to inform what we focus on throughout the remainder of your mentoring sessions.
After each of your subsequent sessions, your mentor will complete an ‘Action Plan’ report that will be sent to VCCI. VICCI will provide you with a copy of this. If not already booked in during your previous session, you will receive a separate email with a booking link for you to book in for your next session. You will have up to 3 months to complete all four sessions, but our recommendation is that you aim for 4-6 weeks to complete the sessions for greater momentum.