I can’t wait to attend ProBlogger 2013 on the Gold Coast on 13 and 14 September and I just got a little more excited, because I just registered for my ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass. The more exciting news is that you can too!!!
ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass – Tickets On Sale Now!
The ProBlogger Training Event has been created to assist bloggers of all levels to build better blogs. Attending this event virtually is perfect if you’re a blogger wanting to build a profitable blog.
This year there will be over 30 hours of inspiration and training on how to build bigger, better and more profitable blogs from some of the best in the business.
The ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass will bring you the following benefits:
- Hear about techniques that successful bloggers have used to grow readership of their blogs;
- Gain insight into how to make your blogs profitable;
- Learn how to work with brands and advertisers on your blog;
- Create additional revenue sources through your blog, such as sponsored posts, eBooks and on-line course;
- Be inspired to create content that engages current readers and draws in new ones;
- Be kept up to date with the latest trends and approaches to blogging;
- And much more!
With the ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass you get access to the audio recordings of every session from The ProBlogger Training Event 3013, as well as any presentation slides used by the speakers at the event. The beauty of a virtual pass is that you get to learn from the event when and where it suits you, without the added hassle and expense of travel and accommodation. You can also watch those presentations again and again to embed learning or refer back to as required.
Despite increasing the capacity of ProBlogger 2013, there was still a massive demand for tickets, with tickets selling out in no time at all. That’s how good this event is!!! You can purchase your ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass here.
ProBlogger Event 2013 Speakers
The ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass will give you access to an awesome international speaker lineup, including bloggers like:
- Darren Rowse – ProBlogger & Digital Marketing School
- Amy Porterfield – Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies
- Trevor Young – PR Warrior
- Valerie Khoo – Australian Writer’s Centre
- Jim Stewart – Stew Art Media
- Ned Dwyer – Tweaky
- Ed Dale – MagCast
- Shayne Tilley – ProBlogger
- Nicole Avery – Planning with Kids
- Paul Cunningham – Exchange Server Pro
- Christine Butcher – Hair Romance
- Caz & Craig Makepeace – Y Travel
- Andrea Zanetich – Fox in Flats
The ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass will give you all the necessary resources to reach your blogging potential.
If you missed out on attending the live event or just want to get access to the information, then click here to secure your ProBlogger Event 2013 Virtual Pass. All recordings will be uploaded within approximately 24 hours after the completion of the event. You won’t be disappointed!