I have a little known secret to share with you that will enable you to bypass the strict Facebook rules that your Business Page Facebook Cover Images must comply with. This work around will enable you to provide a call to action to your Page fans on a regular basis using your Page’s Cover Image. Here’s how:
Now that I have let you in on the secret, be sure to still follow the Facebook rules for Page Cover Image, which are as follows:
- No price or purchase information, such as “40% off” or “Download it at our website.”
- No contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section.
- No references to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features.
- No calls-to-action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
- Covers must not be false, deceptive or misleading, and must not infringe on third parties’ intellectual property.
So put this tip into action and feel free to include a link to the image in the comments below so I can see what you have done.