You may have heard the buzz regarding changes that are occurring as a result of Apple’s IOS 14 update and what it means for Facebook Advertising.
In this video, Luke goes through what exactly this means and what to do in order to make sure your Facebook Ads work in 2021 and beyond.
This video covers:
- The primary changes
- How it might affect your Facebook Ads
- Key strategies for best practice
- What you can do right now to mitigate any potential impacts of these changes
For more information:
- How Apple’s IOS 14 Release May Affect Your Ads
- Preparing Our Partners for iOS 14
- Verify your domain via Business Manager
If you would like to be kept up-to-date on these changes as the iOS 14 update role out occurs, then join the Click Engage Convert Academy. As well as providing ongoing digital marketing education, support and community, this is where we will be sharing regular updates on the implications of these changes and best practice digital marketing strategies to help your business strive regardless of any changes like this that may occur over time.
The Click Engage Convert Academy only opens a few times a year. If the Academy is not open at present, please join the waitlist so that we can advise you when our next intake occurs.